WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND:
Wondering when it comes to New Zealand for higher studies, don’t worry check out some key points to trust New Zealand:
1. New Zealand provides Quality education to international students.
2. A great place to learn between different cultures and their contribution to the rising economy.
3. Exams required to take admission in New Zealand; SAT, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT.
4. New Zealand offers a world-class education environment.
5. New Zealand has always been internationally recognized by highly qualified teachers.
6. New Zealand provides top notch teaching faculties.
7. New Zealand has lot more to offer like a high standard lifestyle.
8. Students in New Zealand get a chance to grow with its multi-cultural society and natural wonders all at once.
1. Not less than 18 years during the time of application.
2. Must have citizenship of India.
3. Have proof of offer letter from the New Zealand University.
4. Hold a minimum GPA of B+ in your most recent or highest qualification
Admission Procedures for New Zealand:
1. Scan copy of class 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheets
2. IELTS/TOEFL result
3. GRE/GMAT result
4. Statement of Purpose (SOP)
5. Resume/ CV
6. Passport Size Photos
7. Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programs)
8. Certificates of achievement of extracurricular activities.
Average tuition fee per year:
1. NZ $25,000 per year for bachelors’, (Rs12,13,470 ) approximately
2. NZ $75,000 per year for masters’, (Rs36,40,000 ) approximately
Cost of Living:
1. Apartment rent: NZ 624 per month (30,288 Rs)
2. Food : NZ 8.95 (400 Rs)
3. Education: NZ 15.30 (700 Rs)
4. Water : NZ 1.40(68 Rs)
5. Public transport: NZ 1.74 (85 Rs)
6. Entertainment : NZ 7.96 (400 Rs)
Documents Required For New Zealand Visa:
1. Valid passport at least for three months beyond your period of stay in New Zealand.
2. An offer letter from New Zealand University.
3. Application fee payment receipt.
4. Student Health insurance receipt.
5. Statement of purpose (SOP).
6. Two passport-sized photographs.