Why Study in France:
France is one of the quality education provider with higher education system comprises of the 3,500 public and private institutions.
English speaking nation. Mostly courses are in English so aspirants don’t have to worry about the language.
French is an international language French is the world’s fifth most widely used language and the third most common business language around the world.
The international students in France will get an opportunity to learn this language in an effective way which can help them in their career.
An effective research and development techniques. France ranks sixth when it comes to development.
CNRS is the worlds’ leading research organization. 52% of the doctoral candidates are international students. Numerous Scholarships programs are provided by France government and by private institutes. France is world’s favorite tourist destination.
Paris is one of the most appealing destinations for the international visitors. More than 295, 000 international students at are studying in this country.
Under Graduate programs:
1. The aspirant who would like to attend the undergraduate programmes in France must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. It is mandatory to have the French baccalaureate or degree equivalent to that.
3. UG Admissions in France required the student to pass the admission examination in the home country.
4. If the student is interested in the technology institutes, then brace yourself for interview round.
5. The candidates are also required to submit their IELTS/ TOEFL scores.
1. Bachelors’ degree in the respective course.
2. Prepare for required tests like GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL or IELTS – depending on the course.
3. Mostly universities in France demands 15 years of formal education to be eligible for a Master’s program.
3. 2 years of work experience in the field you have applied for.
Admission procedure in France:
Major Intakes: February & July
Minor Intakes: September & November
1. 2 copies of mark sheets of class 10th, 12th, and the Bachelor’s degree.
2. 2-3 Academic reference letters from your professors.
3. 2 letters of recommendation from the employer/manager in case of work experience.
4. Statement of Purpose (SOP)
5. Updated CV
6. Score cards of language tests and GRE/GMAT
7. Certificates for extracurricular activities
8. Proof of funds
9. Health insurance
10. A copy of your passport
11. 2 passport size photographs
For Bachelor’s programmes, 190 EUR per year. (Rs15586 )
Engineering courses 620 EUR per academic year. ( Rs50,000)
Medicine studies 450 EUR per year. (Rs39,916)
Master are around 260 EUR/year. (Rs21,329)
PhD 396 EUR/year. (Rs32,486 )
Cost Of Living in France:
Food-€55 = Rs4500
internet and Mobile charges-€60= Rs4900
Cable TV-€ Rs35 2800
Extra costs- €100=Rs 8200
Scholarships in France:
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
ÉcoleNormaleSupérieure International Selection
The ENS de Lyon and its partners offer scholarships
Emily Boutmy Scholarships at Sciences Po University
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
The Université Paris-Saclay
Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarship
Documents required for student visa for France:
1. Valid passport at least for three months beyond your period of stay in France.
2. An offer letter from France University.
3. Application fee payment receipt.
4. Student Health insurance receipt.
5. Statement of purpose (SOP).
6. Two passport-sized photographs.