Why study in Dubai:
Dubai is a Global city, and the most happening city in United Arab Emirates (UAE). It’s one of the risingeconomies in the world and hence offers plethora of opportunities for career-growth, with its vast culture.
Education is comparatively cheaper in Dubai in comparison to other countries.
Beyond being an international business center, Dubai attracts lots of tourists as Dubai is known for its festivals all year long. This makes Dubai an ideal country for studying subjects related to hotel management, tourism as well as world class business.
Due to number of development in Dubaiespecially in the area of business, arts as well as in other fields, Dubai enjoys number of career options.
The UAE and its Emirates are safe with peaceful environment.
Under Graduate programs:
1. The candidate must have 12th pass certificate.
2. Students have to go through English proficiency tests such as IELTS or TOEFL with a decided cut-off score to get admission in Dubai.
1. It is important to have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university in the home country as well as Dubai.
2. For admission into PG Courses other than MBA, a bachelor’s degree with a valid TOEFL or IELTS score is must.
3. For admission in MBA program in Dubai, one should have 1 year of minimum experience in the selected course.
Admission Procedure in Dubai:
All the applicants must submit their certified copies of related documents along with the registration form.
The university will decide on the recognition of your academic records and on that basis you will be entering the university.
Once your application is successful you will receive a confirmation letter or an email from the university which can be used to apply for student visa later
Admission Procedures in Dubai:
There are number of universities in Dubai which offer better education at reasonable cost.
For UG Courses-AED 25,000- AED 28,000 (Rs50k-56k) approximately
For PG Courses- AED 48,000 to as much as AED 120,450 (Rs 9, 65,000- 12, 20,000)approximately
Cost of Living
Apartment (1 BHK) in City – 5,199.30 AED
Apartment out of city-6,157.88 AED
Single person monthly costs: 2,719.08AED without rent.
One-way Ticket (Local Transport)-5.00 AED
Monthly Pass (Regular Price) -200.00 AED
Overall costs -300 AED (6,000)
Internet and Entertainment Charges- AED 604 i.e.12, 000
Scholarships in Dubai:
1. Tuition fees for Dubai Masters programs are generally affordable in comparison to other countries for education. The Dubai government is working on more quality education in its universities.
2. Funding for Masters Programs in Dubai takes various forms. Universities may offer fellowships and scholarships from their funds and endowments in order to support the students.
3. Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan for nationals from the Commonwealth countries.
4. Dubai International Scholarship (MIS), for international postgraduates in certain subject areas.
Documents required for Student Visa:
1. Valid passport at least for three months beyond your period of stay in Dubai.
2. An offer letter from Dubai University.
3. Application fee payment receipt.
4. Student Health insurance receipt.
5. Statement of purpose (SOP).
6. Two passport-sized photographs.