Georgia universities attract students from all over the world. If you’re looking for a good country to study abroad; look no further than Georgia.
Georgia’s well-known folk dance and music, as well as its cuisine.
Georgia enjoy a Southwest Asian subtropical climate
Explore mountain ranges and temperate rain forests in Georgia.
Hospitality in Georgian culture is equally important.
Georgians are basically majestic beings who invite travelers and new citizens into their shelter.
Georgian love to sing polyphonic and folk music for them.
According to the Global Peace Index Georgia stands at the 85th spot in terms of safety.
Georgia has the literacy rate around 91 %.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia?
1. Georgia homes 5,601 animal species, including 648 vertebrates’ species (over 1% of species worldwide).
2. Great opportunities for students to explore their subjects.
3. Studying in Georgia is one of the best option for Indian Students.
All the Medical Colleges in Georgia are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
4. Georgia offers Low cost MBBS, high quality medical education and safe environment Georgia divides in two levels of higher education.
5. Students can opt to study vocational programs alongside.
6. International Medical students need at least two years for training courses.
7. Hospitals in Georgia are made by state-of-the-art medical infrastructure.
8. It has the huge capacity to shelter a large number of patients. It accommodates an equally large number of students to practice medicine over there.
Eligibility in Georgia:
For Medical admission in Georgia in medical colleges the students must be at least 18 years of age.
They must have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in PCB.
NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Georgia 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
They have to pass English proficiency test like IELTS.
Admission Procedures in Georgia to study MBBS:
Fill out the application form of the desired university.
Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Georgia, then immigration process will be there.
Receive the offer letter from the University.
Apply for the student visa process
Tuition Fee in Georgia::
Average Tuition Fee is Rs 1400000 to Rs 1800000.
Cost of Living in Georgia:
1. Food – GEL 20 (Rs 500)
2. Public Transportation- GEL 50 (Rs 1300)
3. Basic Utilities – GEL 152 (Rs 4000)
4. Monthly Rent – GEL 726 (Rs 19,500)
5. Internet and mobile charges-GEL 50 (Rs 1300)
6. Other costs –GEL 40 (Rs 1000
Scholarships provided by Georgia:
These scholarships are awarded as either a full tuition waiver or a half tuition waiver, and are awarded on the basis of academic and co curricular abilities, and financial condition of the aspirants.
Civil Society Leader Award
Scholarships for Hispanic
Scholarships for Women
Coupons Accept “Bright Future” Scholarship
Documents required for Visa to Georgia:
1. An original and signed passport with at least one blank page valid for 6 months.
2. A copy of the Russian visa application form, signed by the higher authority.
3. Two passport-size photos, signed on the back side.
4. A letter of invitation from a university/school in Georgia, which can only be issued by the local Visa 5. Services of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (OVIR) .
6. An original HIV Certificate showing a negative result is required for the stays of more than 3 months.
7. A copy of your diploma/certificate or examination result from your previous or current place of study.
8. A copy of the invoice issued by university/school in Georgia proving that you have already paid for tuition.